Friday 11 February 2011

Getting my ears stitched shut...


Welcome! What a way to start, with a picture of my old ears. As you can see, they weren't exactly the nicest of looking things, and due to a lot of trauma, the ears themselves were dead, and un-stretchable, and causing me a lot of self confidence issues, with children, parents and generally anyone thinking they're allowed to make comments. 

So, on Saturday the 5th February, me and my beautiful girlfriend headed down to our appointments, and sat and waited. My girlfriend got branded, and it looked amazing, I am intrigued to get it done myself. Anyway, the procedure took just over an hour, and I can't really say how he did it, but I have included a gallery of pictures. Enjoy.




























1 comment:

  1. did this hurt you? im getting this done soon after summer..am curious on if i can be asleep while they do it..

    ReplyDelete